Saturday, April 6, 2013

It's been quite a while....

Since I've posted anything! Around 3 months!

I am super happy to say that I've been at my job past the 90 day probation period and I was able to go into corporate yesterday and fill out my benefits package! Brand new health insurance, life insurance and retirement plan. I'm so excited!

We also bought a brand new car last month are are absolutely in love with it!


~Other than working full time, a bout of the flu, losing a few more pounds, a dental emergency, a trip to Arizona, the new car, and having my dear step son on weekends--- nothing really new has happened. We are still on a TTC break as of right now. Just enjoying life as we know it!

~DH and I discussed and we want to start TTC again in the next few months. We know it will be a long process, hard to endure, but we both feel we have only become stronger. We are in an even better position financially than before, I will have better medical coverage, and spiritually we both feel much stronger in our faith. We have given our infertility over to God, and we know he has a plan for us!

~I'll hop on more often and post a bit more as we prepare to start TTC again!

~I have re-started all of my vitamins and started the Paleo dieting again as of 3 days ago.
I have ordered clomid and begun jogging more often.

~Not only are we ttc, but we are going to hopefully get fit in the process!

2 comments:

  1. good to hear things continue to go well for you! congrats on the job and car...fantastic news! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog a couple of months ago and was excited to see an update! I too am on a weight loss journey and have a strong faith in God! We are in the beginning of our second IUI and if nothing happens we've decided to take the summer off. I am glad to hear things are going well for you! Feel free to visit me at ourbrokenroadisblessed.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!