Thursday, December 18, 2014

It's just crazy

To feel so happy and sad at the very same time! I've noticed that the gals I've followed the past several years on here have MOSTLY all gotten their BFP and have gotten their SECOND BFP's! There are a few of you stranded out there just like me with no babies in our arms yet, and I'm so sorry... to know you feel what I feel makes me so very sad. But gosh, I've been ttc this long and most of you infertiles like me have gotten your SECOND bfp's and are about to pop with baby number 2! Can I have some of the water you're drinking?!

Congratulations to you ladies out there with so much success, you give us who haven't had our dreams come true hope to hold on to.

To those like me who are still waiting, wishing, hoping, trying.... I pray for you. I love you. And I'm sorry the holidays are going to be leaving us with a bitter feeling (somewhat in the back of our minds...)

Hope on, Dream on... you're allowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Ticker!