Thursday, January 22, 2015

I am going to try to navigate myself through wordpress. I've started a photography blog over there! I am still brand new to it, but feel free to read my first post here:
https://astormyedenphotography.wordpress.com/

Now, of course I will continue updating this blog now and then, and especially when we get back to fully concentrating on TTC. For now, I'm going to follow my dream of photography and keep marching forward (and ttc a little here and there, can't stop--won't stop!)

Much Love guys!

1 comment:

  1. Myself and my husband had been trying to get pregnant for 18 months before I was referred to Native Iyabasira fertility solution. We had no definite diagnosis of what was wrong and had become very frustrated. In November 2015 I was given a thorough reproductive health work up, I found out I had low progesterone, thyroid issues and a stomach issue which was affecting my ability to get pregant. This was a very thorough process involving dietary, hormonal and physical investigations and started the recommended treatments in Feb 16 2016. I was pregnant by april 16. I had a baby boy in march 2017. I was carefully monitored and mother Iyabasira was always available for me. I can recommend native iyabasira more highly so much so we are hoping to start trying for a second baby under her guidance.
    nativeiyabasira@yahoo.com contact number +441133201124

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!