Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Slacking!

I just remembered that I have a blog! DOH!

Things around here have been super busy, super crazy and super fun. DH started a new and amazing job, I'm working my tush off with 1in10, and we are working on our backyard.

OH, my, the backyard. I can't describe to you enough how much of a nightmare it is! Previous tenant worked on cars back there had a huge doughboy pool and let chlorine leak all over. It became nothing but weeds and they were un-stoppable! When we took our trip to Arizona last month, we had our house tented and I thought that was a perfect opportunity to try to kill these horrendous weeds. I spent hours and hours while the hubs was at work spraying weed killer in our backyard. Well, it worked! I killed it all! Mind you, when we remodeled, DH took a sledge hammer to the old kitchen and threw it all in a pile in the back... well that is FINALLY gone!!! Sounds horrible, doesn't it? I've been so embarrassed when guests come over, I don't want anyone to see our backyard because we've worked so hard on the front (it was dirt and weeds as well) and the inside of the house for a year and a half now, and its gorgeous! I am so excited to dream up what I want our back yard to look like with all of our fruit trees! It is definitely a slow process but happy it is happening, finally.

Personally, I've been alright. Going through anxiety attacks, which I haven't had in YEARS....learning how to deal with them without medication is tougher than I thought, but I have a very patient husband and some wonderful friends who help me! AF is "due" in 2 days, but we all know she's been off course for months now. Who knows when she will decide to rear her ugly head. I just hope soon, so I can feel and think that my body is doing better! I've had a lack of energy phase going on lately--but I think that it is all of the being busy and going and going and going lately. I have NO bb pain, which isn't normal. I'm bloated with tons of cramps that just showed up late last night...so let's hope, and wish she shows up on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Ticker!