Saturday, June 23, 2012

Success!

AF showed up yesterday!!! ON TIME, ON THE DAY SHE WAS EXPECTED- for the first time in a VERY long time!!!

This is a HUGE success in my book. To get my body to do THAT right, and naturally-- gives me hope! I know that if I continue to change my diet, exercise, lose weight, stress less and take vitamins that there just might be a glimmer of hope to conceive without invasive treatments.

 I was at a close friend's house and getting ready to go out and get pedicures when I started, I just HAD to call DH and let him know the good news! I started ON TIME. He laughed and asked why he should celebrate THAT? hahaha I told him that it means my hormones just may be getting back on track and maybe we could get pregnant in the next year or so!


He was like other than you bleeding, that is WONDERFUL news...he just giggled because, like me, we are so amazed at what we are proud of and celebrate through this IF journey. Oh, to celebrate AF. Who would have thought?



4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! I have been so busy lately, I haven't been on here much! Yay for AF and yay you!! Such great news! And woohoo for Robert doing a guest post...awesome!
    Hope you are well! Sending love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats great darling! I'm still waiting for her to show up...again this month! :( I am so doing a happy dance for you though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Congrats! I am glad for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) it is nice to get aunt flo on time, still waiting for mine. Hope you get a bfp soon

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!