Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Life at it's busiest!

Busy as a bee. Constantly!
I feel awful for not being the good blogger I once was and keeping my dear readers up to date. Life has turned around completely. For the better!

No, No, I'm not pregnant--yet.

But, it seems almost every other area is slowly starting to become amazing! DH got a new job, a wonderful paying job, and it is such an amazing opportunity for our family! We have had DH's 5yo son A LOT! First time ever, we saw him 4 days in a row this last week. DH and I spent some time just crying. Crying because we were overwhelmed with gratitude. We were so happy and so full of joy to be able to spend that much time to enjoy each other and to be able to parent. We have done many fun and exciting things, and also many pretty normal things. It has really brightened our lives to be around him so very much, and we will soak up every moment that we can. We have also been slowly getting our back yard turned into a back yard and not a weed HELL. I can not wait to have my garden and my reading spot near our fruit trees. I can not wait to have grass and a pool! I've been spending a lot of time also trying to keep up with the nonprofit 1in10, and keep up with the house work while DH was training for his job. He got his van and starts driving on his own tonight! I will need to get used to the over night shifts, the 4am shifts, the middle of the day shifts. We will have to get used to sleeping whenever, NOT seeing each other all the time, and how to sleep without waking each other up! It is all new but very exciting. We have never had the opportunity to have MORE than enough money, we will NOT be living from pay check to pay check. I am now really considering whether to go back to school or find a job close to home. I CAN consider this now, and feel privileged for it!
As far as ttc, yes, we still are going at it naturally. Ovulation should be later this week, if it does occur on it's own. Still stuck at the same weight, but plan on starting a new workout program to see it that will help jump start my body, just grateful to not have gained any!

Well, I have a ton of work to do to prepare for the party we are hosting tomorrow for the 4th of July! 18 guests and we are joining our block party! Whew. I am going to post a few pictures from our fun times with the little rascal! Back to work I go!

BEACH DAY!
FAMILY (FEET) 2012
 LOVE THIS BOY!
 SILLY FACES! (we were on the front porch watching birds!)
 PRETTY MUCH DESCRIBES US!
SLIP N SLIDE FUN (NO ONE WAS HURT!)
 WE GOT HIM A NEW POOL!
 DADDY IS NOW THE TICKLE MONSTER!

Take care readers, I really look forward to hearing from each of you as it brings me great joy :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your hubby on the new job! Looks like your enjoying the time with little man too. I was just thinking the other day I hadn't seen an update in awhile from you! I understand life gets busy..I haven't been the best blogger either ;) Have a safe and wonderful holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job for your husband! In this economy it is always nice to have some peace of mind when it comes to money. baby Dust*****

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job for hubby! and what adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!