Monday, May 21, 2012

Home Sweet Home

We got home from our get away yesterday evening.

Let me tell you, getting away---sure cleanses your soul. It was nice to be away from home, work, reality. Swimming in the hot sun, sleeping peacefully. Laughing with family. Eating special meals together. Celebrating special events. Not a worry in the world. Keeping my phone shut off ON PURPOSE! I didn't want to come home. I wanted it to last longer, I wanted to feel that warmth just one more day. Reality is, I had to come home.

Now, to turn my reality into my own get away, my own peace---my own warmth on a daily basis. I can do it, I will do it. I need to do it. I came home with new reason, new ideas, a full heart and joy in my soul. I don't care about what WAS anymore. Today---just for today, I care about what IS. What WILL BE. I am building my future today. I am loving my surroundings and my life right in this moment.

I will be a mother some day. I will be the most devoted wife for all of my life. I will be a wonderful home maker. I will be proud, I am gorgeous and dedicated. I will grow old with the love of my life. I will build new memories with my best friend. I will enjoy each sunrise and sunset. I will lay my head down at night with music in my ears and laughter in my heart.

I'm letting go of the pain.

I'm starting again.

Welcome home, Amy.




3 comments:

  1. I love love love this blog! You have a beautiful wait with words like it's magic! I'm so happy that this trip helped you!! I love you sissa!

    Always,
    Aleasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post was amazing and so positive!!
    Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!