Tuesday, May 8, 2012

In the merry month of May!

May is always crazy in my household!
A list of things that happen in May:

  • My son's birthday
  • Father in law's birthday
  • My birthday
  • DH's birthday
  • Sister in law's birthday
  • A billion cousin's birthdays
  • Mother's day
  • "Cinco de Nana" DH's nana passed away on Cinco de Mayo two years ago, and we all gather to celebrate her life
  • This year DH's little brother is graduating HS so we will be going out of state for that (also celebrating our birthdays while there!)
  • This year our backsplash is being finalized
  • Our house is being tented (sigh) but we will be out of state, so no hassle there (except packing up the house for fumigation)
  • DH and I work a lot of weddings and events 
So, as you can imagine this month is crazy! I've been trying my best to stay busy and on top of things. I think I work well under pressure, but sometimes I have my moments of break downs where I just need to run away and breathe (usually I go to the beach!) 

I did just that on Sunday. Boy--that day is hard for me every year. You'd think as time passed, it would be easier and it feels like it is the total opposite! 
 Here are a few pictures at the beach--clearing my head and heart:















A cupcake I brought to enjoy for my little boy.


















Coffee, sand, and body surfers. Perfection.
















Awh :)
















Never let go.

















Think I can convince DH and FIL that we NEED a boat? :)


AF is due on my birthday this cycle! JOY JOY JOY. She's been rearing her ugly head pretty late recently so I just have no idea what to expect. I've had tons of cramping since suspected 1DPO though. Not used to that, but then again I've been under a lot of stress recently! A LOT. Who knows what my body is doing inside there. I am still working on weight loss. Stuck at the same weight for a week now---hopefully that will change soon! I am glad that I get this chance to get away for a bit and clear my head and hopefully come home to less stress and get back on track. I've been doing a lot of walking/jogging to clear my head and keep busy. I know it is best for my health overall--but I sure hope this weight loss journey has a significant impact on my infertility issues. It is such a struggle with all of my hormones being so out of whack to lose a single pound. It is so frustrating! Any normal person would have lost a lot more than 30 pounds by now. I have to give myself credit for those 30, but I wish I was "normal" sometimes. Then again, if I was "normal" I wouldn't have put on all this weight for "no real reason"...PCOS is a mean "B" sometimes!

I've got to get back to housework while the grout is being done in the kitchen. 

I hope to hear from some of you! Let me know you are still here reading!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice day at the beach! I love all of your pictures! they are very cute! Sending you lots of luck!
    Alexis~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still here, I try to catch up on everyone's posts once a week. I think about you all the time.
    PS I love the beach pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!