Friday, August 10, 2012

Laters, Baby.

Just out of curiosity, I wonder how many of you "get" my title?! Can you tell what I am reading at the moment?

Ever want a libido lift, a rush of desire? Pick up 50 Shades of Grey. Holy Moly, it is insane. Talk about dtd all the time now! I surprised DH with candles, and ordered him to bring home whipped cream. And played some jazz music. Lets leave it at that! (these kinds of things have become the norm now!)
We'll just say that this month has been a busy ttc month...well, not really ttc...more just connecting with each other. Igniting the flame again? Its nice to feel close again and not be so stressed. I also think partly that going  Paleo brought back my libido...I haven't been this way in years. I feel young again! (not that I'm old, but at times my body and mind feel 100.) I'm not too sure how many of you out there have read, liked, disliked, enjoyed, not enjoyed this trilogy--so could you, if you have leave your review as a comment below? I'm fascinated to know what reading these books has done in the IF world *wink* *wink*


Hubby is working a whole lot. I make sure we get at least an hour a day together, whether that is before or after work. Cooking together, watching tv together, gardening, walking---whatever it may be, I can not let us become distant due to work. Quality time in our marriage is so important to me.


My life changed on Sunday. For the better. I will never be the same person again. I am still in a daze and on cloud 9 over what happened. I vowed from that moment to never let anyone walk all over me again, to stand firm in my beliefs, to enjoy life to my best ability, and to say how I feel all of the time. I am not, and will not ever be who I was for so long. It was one of the happiest days of my 28 years of being.

 It is very private and personal, so those of you who would like to know, feel free to email me at mr.mrs.schoales@hotmail.com

Looking forward to some feedback :)

3 comments:

  1. I kind of liked 50 shades but think Christian was a bit abusive. I haven't read the other 2 books though just the first one. I also think the book was a bit repetitive in the language. I felt I was reading the same dialogue all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @pixie: I agree on thinking Christian was a bit abusive. I'm not too sure on continuing the trilogy, but it has been quite interesting! Yes, on being repetitive! Good to hear other opinions! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the 50 Shades Trilogy! There is a pretty deep story behind it all and the way it was written was a wee bit annoying....how she mentioned her "inner goddess" every other sentence (or at least it seemed that way). I really thought that my hubby and I were going to have a 50 Shades baby, but no such luck! :) You should read the other two books.

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!