Saturday, December 17, 2011

I guess I should...

Write an update!
Still a ton of work going on here. The sound of saws, hammers and drilling I think will be forever in my ear. I've had a pretty constant headache for the past week!!!! I'm just blessed to see the progress and know what it is going to be in the end. I think I am going to hire a house keeper to come in and do a one time over deep clean of this house. There is a thick layer of dust from this remodel all over every single thing in my house. I've tried to wipe down daily, but it is there again the next morning when they are back drilling and sawing away.
DH has been working a ton, including 3 or more hours of overtime a day and even going in for 8 hour overtime shifts on some days off. It is hard to get used to but we are just so thankful that he has full time work again.
As for me, I'm in excruciating pain. I will be heading in for an xray next week and beginning Physical Therapy for my back twice a week or more for a very long time. I'm hoping surgery isn't necessary but we shall see. Doesn't make for much BD'ing this week. BOOO! My bbs still hurt on and off during the day, mostly at night. One strange thing is my face is slowly clearing up (I've had acne really bad for the past two years) which is very odd to me, but we shall see. For now, I'm just so grateful that I'm not covered in huge zits like normal!!!!
We are very ready for Christmas, I'm saddened that DH has to leave for work at 5:30 that morning, but very happy that our godchildren will be here! I can't wait to watch their faces as they run into our living room and open gifts that morning!!!

I will try to update again very soon! Shout out to those I follow that got their BFP's this past week!!!!! Congrats to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Ticker!