Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Awe, MAN!

Why do I have to be getting sick right now?! My throat hurts so very bad! There are white bumps around my tonsils and on the back of my throat. It is sticky, and burning. DH has been taking care of me all day. Tons of medicines, throat spray, hot tea and honey. I just want to be better by the time we leave for our mini vacay.   I am super excited about it. We are staying in this fabulous resort in the mountains, going to take an olive and wine tour during the festival, we have reservations at a wonderful steak house which is part of the resort, and then we will spend time on the apple farms. I need af to be done, and I need this throat thing to go away! Fingers crossed that I feel much better in three little days.
Back to bed I go.

1 comment:

  1. Well at first I was freaking out but now I just think having 3 at once is going to be easier. Even though I have negative people tell me that I have no idea what I'm in for, I tell them that I have waited for this for almost 5 years now.

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!