Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The call back...

Well, Dr. K's office just called.
I,for sure, did NOT ovulate this month, so looks like I will need medication to bring on AF. Pretty disappointing, but to be expected. Blood sugars looked just fine, which is good news I guess.

I'm just so pissed right now that I actually have to be on medications to get my body to ovulate. What the heck is wrong with me?!!! I don't want to get back on Clomid, it obviously was not working for me, but maybe I will get back on it next month instead of waiting until the new year which was our plan. I sure do not want to go through this no ovulating so often or depending on Provera, which I hear causes awful cramping. YUCK. I hate my body so much.

This break we took from fertility treatments was so good on my sanity and emotional health and my marriage, but for it to end with such problems and a slap in the face that if I DON'T take the Clomid, I WON'T ovulate...is just cruel.

Just totally angry and sad right now. I just feel like this will never happen for us. I'm losing hope.

3 comments:

  1. Thinking about you Amy. I hate this ttc journey that we both have to endure. It's not fair. Clomid has caused me to endure aweful cramping, reminds me 100% of my miscarriages. Just as painful, just as heavy, just never saw two pink lines. It makes me think things start to progress, and then stop. Cramps are hell. But, if it gets me a healthy baby I will endure. ♥ Love ya, and thinking about you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that this is happening to you. With PCOS most women do not ovulate on their own. It is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. IF sucks and it seems so unfair. I read some of your other posts and my heart twinged for you. I so know the feeling of hearing about family's pregnancies. Sending a a hug your way!

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!