Thursday, October 27, 2011

I need to vent.

Seriously, I'm so upset right now.

How is it that someone who has gone through fertility issues in the past can be so heartless after they get what they "wanted for so long" ???!!!! Um, excuse me, don't you remember crying when you got your BFN's??? Don't you remember the depression? Don't you remember the heartbreak? Don't you remember the feeling of despair, worthlessness, and feeling alone? Now you have what you were wanting and you treat the world like crap? Now You think you can do what you want and say what you feel like saying and get away with it because of "hormones?" You have no regard for anyone else, entire families who now struggle and suffer because of your moods? I don't get it, I just don't. How do people change so easily? How do people become so self centered after going through something where they had to suffer and lean on others for support? Or maybe it was a show for so many years? Infertility is such a heart wrenching struggle and it is so easily forgotten? Someone can forget THAT EASY?!!! I'm completely dumbfounded right now. I can't even wrap my mind around the right words. It is heartbreaking to me personally and I will never understand how someone can be this way--maybe because my heart is built differently. Maybe because I have too much love in me. Maybe because I understand the suffering and feel it daily.

I would never, could never, and will never be boastful, rude, inconsiderate, mean, controlling, self-centered, or anything of the sort if I ever become blessed with what we desire so badly. A family, a gift, a blessing, a child.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling Amy. I pray God gives us both BFPs soon, because neither of us we act like that. *hugs* thinking of you today

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!