Friday, January 13, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 1

Today hasn't been that great of a day. We received some bad news---all around bad, and financially, our road ahead is going to be very difficult. I have faith that we will make it through, and God will not put us through anything we can not handle. We just need a few more prayers, please. Also, I finally got my back Xray done and will get the results from that next week. It looks awful, my spine is so crooked, I hope that slipped/herniated discs or anything worse isn't present because I may not have insurance for long!

Here is a picture:
 I am one crooked lady! :)

I need something to keep my mind busy, and thought a challenge would do me some good and help some of you get to know me better. I got this from the blog http://pinklipglossandprenatals.blogspot.com/ written by Rebecca.

The first 15 questions will be about me, and the next 15 will be about my infertility journey.

Day 1- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Well, I don't have one of those cool, funky, amazing, and smart blog names. It's pretty obvious. "My Journey Through TTC....so far..." I was so out of it the day I started my blog, and new to infertility treatments --and finally had a certain diagnosis, I really didn't know too much. It just seemed to fit me at the time. Especially the ....so far... part.



Day 1 - What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Day 2 - What's in your handbag?
Day 3 - What's in your makeup bag?
Day 4 - If you won the lottery what would you blow your money on (after charity and bills, of course) list 10 material possessions you would buy for yourself.
Day 5 - 15 facts about yourself.
Day 6- A picture of something that makes you happy.
Day 7 - Where do you like to shop?
Day 8 - Describe your dream vacation.
Day 9 - List 5 things you want to do before you die.
Day 10 - What is your favorite book?
Day 11 - If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?
Day 12 - List 5 pet peeves.
Day 13 - List 5 guilty pleasures.
Day 14 - Put your iPad on shuffle.  List the first 10 songs that play.
Day 15 - Show your favorite outfit or fashion pieces.
Day 16 - How did you and your partner decide when you were ready to start trying to conceive?
Day 17 - Discuss the most ridiculous thing you ever heard about conception. Where did you hear it? Did it work for someone else? Did you try it?
Day 18 - Besides Mothers Day, what is the hardest holiday for you as an infertile?
Day 19 - Write a letter (one that you never have to send) to a fertile in your life. Did they hurt you? Support you? Tell them how you feel, all the things you can’t bring yourself to say in person.
Day 20 - Discuss how you found your way into the ALI community, and what being part of it has meant to you – good and bad.
Day 21 - If you had gotten pregnant that first month you started trying, how would you have been a different parent? What changes have you made to your parenting style (either current or future) in the time you spent trying to conceive?
Day 22 - What was the first baby or pregnancy-related purchase you ever made? Was it before or after you started trying to conceive? Or was it after you were already pregnant?  Why did you choose that particular item to buy first? If you haven’t purchased anything yet, why not?
Day 23 - Talk about how you chose your RE.
Day 24 - If a very observant stranger were to walk into your house, what clues could lead them to believe that you have struggled with infertility?
Day 25 - Have you ever bonded with someone IRL over infertility?
Day 26 - Were you the product of infertility? Was anyone you know the product of infertility? How do you know? Or do you just suspect based on circumstances like age differences between siblings, time between marriage and conception, etc.
Day 27 - Talk about a time when you made someone in your life understand more about infertility.
Day 28 - What do you use the “nursery” for right now? If you already had a baby, what did you use it for before pregnancy?
Day 29 - If you had known that you would have trouble conceiving, what would you have done differently in life? If you already knew, did that knowledge affect your other life choices?
Day 30 -Tell us about a friendship you lost or a relationship that changed for the worse because of infertility.
Day 1 - What is the meaning behind your blog name?

Well, I don't have one of those cool, funky, amazing, and smart blog names. It's pretty obvious. "My Journey Through TTC....so far..." I was so out of it the day I started my blog, and new to infertility treatments--and finally had a certain diagnosis, I really didn't know much. It just seemed to fit. Especially the ....so far... part. 

1 comment:

  1. Im excited to read your blogs these coming days. You and Robert are in our prayers and I hope to see you next week!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!