Thursday, January 12, 2012

January---you're going way too fast!

I can't believe January is already pretty much half way over. Wow. Time is flying by way too quick. I wish it would slow down.
Our kitchen is almost done! Only backsplash, touchups and paint left!

Widget was never found :( One year ago today he came home to us, small enough to fit in your pocket. I miss him every day. Fletcher sure is being spoiled rotten now. I try to pay attention to him a lot--because he has no one to play with now. I know he misses Widget tons and tons.

I've been so exhausted lately--still haven't lost weight--but haven't gained any either, which is a good thing I guess. I am eating better and a lot more active--it is just going to take a while I guess.

Congrats to those of you who have gotten your bfp's---and to those of you reaching milestones in your pregnancies!

Maybe someday we will be able to see that second line---for now I'm very happy to those of you who have been ttc for so very long.

Baking banana bread---got to get back in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Ticker!