Monday, January 30, 2012

I promise I will...

Catch up on my blog challenge very soon! I have been extremely busy with helping start this NPO and dealing with some stressful things at home. I'm sure proud to have my DH and the marriage that we have. We can get through anything! Fortunately I can keep my medical insurance through these tough times. I just found that out yesterday and what a relief!

AF is finally gone, been busy around the house and not really tracking anything much but making sure to take prenatals and robitussin every day. Pretty sure that any cycle any time soon will not be it, but glad to get AF each cycle, so something is working right. I'm proud to say that I'm continuing my weight loss--slowly but surely! Lifestyle changes, more support and love is helping a lot!

I can say our NPO facebook site is up and (almost) running!
Please encourage your friends and loved ones to "like" our FB and watch for our website launch on 02/14/2012 to learn more about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and join our movement to raise awareness! Remember, 1 in 10 women are diagnosed with PCOS each year! You may be thinking that you don't know someone with PCOS, but, if you are reading this, you're wrong.

Here is a link to it if you belong to facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1in10inc

Thanks everyone!!!

1 comment:

Cycle Ticker!