Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Catching up at the moment...

Day 15 - Show your favorite outfit or fashion pieces.
I don't have favorite fashion pieces at the moment, ask me this time next year when I'm able to fit into those gorgeous fashion pieces and outfits that I love so much!!!Day 16 - How did you and your partner decide when you were ready to start trying to conceive?
We actually made this decision a little over a year after we had begun dating. We tried for a year, took a small break while planning the wedding and picked it right back up after the wedding. It has been almost 4 years of trying. God must be working hard creating our little angel.Day 17 - Discuss the most ridiculous thing you ever heard about conception. Where did you hear it? Did it work for someone else? Did you try it?
Standing on your head right after BD. Yes, I've done it!!!!


Day 18 - Besides Mothers Day, what is the hardest holiday for you as an infertile?
I'd say Father's day...but that is too similar to Mother's day. For me, personally the hardest holidays are Christmas and my first two's birthdays. It gets very rough, but as the years go by....I have picked up better coping tools and it never gets easier, but I am learning to distract myself and keep myself healthy and busy on those hard days. 

 

I just realized I've lost 18.7 lbs!!! I'm so stoked, and this gives me hope that I can lose 80 more lbs! It has been a slow process but I am so proud of it. 




1 comment:

Cycle Ticker!