Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 6 & 7

Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy:


Oh, Jeez... How do I pick a picture of ONE thing? Something that makes me happy....

Pick 1 thing....



This picture represents a lot to me. Of course, this is my wedding gown. It brings me joy--because that was the day I became one with my very best friend. That was the day I married the most amazing man that I have ever known. That was a day full of joy and love. That was the day my brother and my birth father walked me down the aisle. Both of whom don't speak to me right now. That was the day my little stepson looked so handsome, and did so well walking the ring pillow down the aisle. That was the day that changed my life forever. This dress was purchased by my "borrowed" mom and I found it deep in the attic of a thrift store. It costed 100 dollars, and it brought me priceless joy. 


Day 7: Where do you like to shop? :

Forever21

This has got to be my most favorite store! Yes, they have a plus size line that I absolutely love---and I can't wait to shop in the "smaller" section of the store! You just feel glamorous being in this store and the atmosphere is fun and elegant, yet prices are perfect! I bring all my girlfriends here whom all have different styles and they all can find wonderful outfits, shoes, accessories and makeup for cheap! 

As far as groceries go--I tend to go to mexican markets which have amazing deals! When I feel like not being so thrifty and shopping organic and a little more pricey--my favorite stores are:

 Fresh and Easy & Trader Joe's

There are just some things I won't buy at other markets, and I love Trader Joe's and Fresh and Easy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy!! Love your wedding dress and what a great steal!!!!!!! I have been off and on here, mostly on my phone but I am enjoying your posts! I hate my calves as well and just found my second pair of boots ever (in my adult life at least)....seriously small feet, big calves does not make for a good match. I look forward to reading more of YOUR posts! (btw my teacher friend does the wrong your all the time on fb...drives me nuts. =0)

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!