Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 2, 3, & 4 Blog Challenge

So, yeah--I'm behind!!! I need to catch up so I'm going to do a clustered post.

Day 2: What's in your handbag?



Pretty simple...
Bed Head paddle brush
Purple comb
SHINE hair oil
Wet Ones (a MUST for me)
Love Spell by Victoria's Secret body spray
A tampon! Must always have one in case of surprises
Gum--you'll always find gum in my purse
Mini hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works
My Coach coin purse--which I use for all my cards
Burt's Bee's chapstick (heaven sent!)
Lip Gloss from Sephora
I also had some change on the bottom and a pen!


Day 3: What's in your makeup bag?



Sephora black eyeliner
Smashbox black eyeliner
Smashbox sparkle mineral powder
tweezers
Bare Minerals mascara
Clinique eye shadow
Olay face cream
Clarins foundation
Mary Kay foundation
Avon Lip Stain
Bronzer
Teeth Whitener pen
Green concealer
Benefit brow pencil
Benefit High Brow pencil
Kabuki brush
Pencil sharpener



Day 4: If you won the lottery, what would you blow your money on (after charity and bills of course) List 10 material possessions you would buy for yourself:


This one is interesting. I want to say things I would buy for others such as DH and family/friends. If I have to sit down and think about TEN material possessions for MYSELF, this one isn't easy for me! Here we go:

1. A second house (investment/vacation home) in Texas. Texas for a few reasons: My birth father and siblings are there. Housing is CHEAP and beautiful. Living is cost-efficient and I miss being a country girl.
2. An SUV (planning for future children, of course!)
3. An addition to our home now (Master bedroom and bath)
4. A pool for our back yard.
5. A stocked craft room!!!!!!
6. New bedroom set for DH and I's room
7. A horse--to conquer my fears and to have for therapy uses and to ride!
8. A boat I love boating and fishing!!!!
9. The BEST digital SLR starter kit out there to begin my dream of photographing
10. A fully stocked new wardrobe--not worrying about prices of clothing, so that way I can never say "I have nothing to wear" or "I won't get that because it is not on Clearance" again!

----ok, so seriously that took me 2 1/2 hours to complete. I had to keep coming back and thinking of things. I just realized why that was so hard to think of. I already have a lot. I may feel poor, or less than at times, but seriously--I have a wonderful life, even in our VERY rough times financially (right now). I have things I need, and a wonderful supportive husband and amazing inlaws, a wonderful home in the works and  I really should count my blessings! -----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Ticker!