With my DH of course! I'm dying to go to Greece. Then head over to Rome. Then head over to Amsterdam!!! Then of course somewhere exotic like Fiji--I think I'd be on this trip for many months, and try to capture every thing and experience each different culture. Just me and DH...gosh--now I want to travel again!
Day 9: List 5 things you want to do before you die:
1. Of course take said vacation from above ^^^^^
2. Have a child(ren) with DH
3. Write a book
4. Professionally take photographs (meaning I would be a professional photographer) all around the world
5. Build a home in the country from the ground up for my family on a ranch!
Day 10: What is your favorite book:
I have tons, I love to read! I have to say the one book I need to read more and is a bit complicated to me still, but love is: THE BIBLE.
Day 11: If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?:
1. To never have to worry about finances in any situation again.
2. To not hurt everyday for the rest of my life.
3. To have a child(ren) with DH.
Day 12: List 5 Pet Peeves:
1. PPL tawking N typin lke this. Thnkn ThEYR all BadA$$ and refuse to learn to spell
2. Fertiles giving me advice on how to have a baby
3. The shower curtain being left open after a shower (must close to dry evenly or will mold! DUH)
4. Smoker/Drinker Pregnant Women!!
5. Skinny people saying they're so fat to my face.. UM- look at me?!
Day 13: List 5 Guilty Pleasures:
1. Any kind of combination of mint and chocolate.
2. Clothes/shoe/handbag shopping
3. Souplantation (restaurant with a salad bar!)
5. A really good Mai Thai!
Day 14: Put your iPod on shuffle, list the first 10 Songs that play:
- Green Day- Basket Case
- Iyaz- Replay
- Bruno Mars-Just the way you are
- Tim McGraw-Right Back Atcha Babe
- Scott Stapp- Surround Me
- DJ Earworm- United State of Pop 2009
- Scandal-The Warrior
- Good Charlotte- Girls & Boys
- Michael Jackson-Billie Jean
- Clint Black-Tuckered Out
Well, there ya go! All caught up. For now...
Working hard on my weight loss goal! Yesterday we walked up and down the Pier in Huntington Beach and today we walked the Newport Backbay loop trail. Lots of hills. A little over an hour, and my legs feel like jelly but so worth it! I also did my 75 crunches! I can't wait to see results. I have a big goal to reach, but dang it! I WILL GET THERE.
Back to cooking our healthy dinner!!!