Wednesday, March 21, 2012

1in10 Website and forum

PCOS.

PCOS is my life. PCOS has taken over my life in every which way possible. Infertility. Weight problems. Mood Swings. Health problems. Acne. Hair in places it shouldn't be. There are so many different things PCOS has brought to my life--good (few) and bad (tons!). A few ladies and myself started a nonprofit for PCOS as I have mentioned before. Our Nonprofit is called 1in10 which represents the amount of women who are diagnosed with PCOS each year.

Head over to www.1-in-10.org to learn about us and to gain more knowledge about PCOS. We have also built a fourm on our webiste: http://1in10.proboards.com/index.cgi where you can register and join many discussions on PCOS, Endometriosis, TTC and Weight struggles. 1in10 recently signed up for www.myfitnesspal.com so, come join us there on our encouraging weight loss journeys.

You can also follow my blog for 1in10 here. If you or someone you know suffers from PCOS please send them to our site, our forum and let them know there is help!

If you would like to donate to our nonprofit to help in our research, and progress please do so here through our paypal account.

Thank you so much for all of your support and thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say? So glad to have it up finally! Maybe now I can get back into a routine lol. Well, after I finish all of the forum posts lol.

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!