Friday, March 23, 2012

Just a quick note:

How many of us though dealing with infertility, can look back at where we came from and realize just how much we've been through and just how far we've come? 

I know I came from prepping for daily beatings from ex's, an awful and scary childhood, having to put two kids up for adoption at a very young age, living on the streets and in the back of cars, having to sell drugs to survive, having no family or support around me, feeling alone and lost for YEARS... to now being married to an amazing husband and having the best inlaws, having a beautiful little home, two cars, wonderful friends and supporters in my life, amazing things, three puppies and an unbreakable marriage & love!

Infertility, you can KISS my behind, I'm STRONGER THAN YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Ticker!