Sunday, March 25, 2012

Gloom and Frustrations

Today has been gloomy, stormy and pouring down rain. DH is at work, I've been doing some business things online, housework and dealing with some really frustrating, stubborn dogs. One of those "I feel like snapping" days. I have a feeling that means AF is on her way next week.

 It is so crazy how I can recognize hormones and each step of my cycle since now listening to it so closely to hopefully track ovulation and such. I just feel like I have nothing to say today. Nothing spectacular at least. I am just full of frustration and I know it will pass soon. I will be okay and probably really chipper tomorrow. I just feel awful today. I'm living in this moment...and this moment SUCKS!

On a good note, I had a really great visit with my little stepson yesterday. It was a lot of fun. We were in the middle of coloring Easter pictures when DH mentioned grandpa misses stepson... and we packed up right then and there and brought Grandpa dinner! It was a ton of fun and I just absolutely love that little boy. He was so good and is getting waaay too smart!

Side note: about nine of my cousins/friends had BFP announcements in the month of March (so far...) Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Ticker!