Thursday, March 1, 2012

Alive

Letting all of my fabulous readers know, yes. I am still alive.

Husband and I are pretty much recovered from illness...we are just overwhelmed with stress and being busy. Still waiting on my laptop, maybe another week or week and a half before I can get back to blogging regularly.

I still can't believe it is already March! Why is it when you are older time flies by so quickly and you want it to just slow down, and when you are younger it seems like time is going by waaaaay too slow?!!


I want to give a big shoutout to my fellow blogger Crystal who had her triplets a few days ago. They are preemie but thriving in the NICU. Thank you for all you have done for me, and for standing by me through some tough times and encouraging me with gifts and letters. You are an amazing woman and going to be the most AMAZING mother.

Dont forget to visit https://www.facebook.com/1in10inc and like our page, share our page, and blog our page and help spread the word about 1in10 supporting PCOS sufferers. We have our fabulous giveaway coming up in about two weeks which includes a $50 Amazon giftcard and many other amazing things!!!

I'll be back when I can, I miss all of the interaction from all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Ticker!