Monday, March 19, 2012

This crazy thing called Life...

Life. Has crept back up on me again! Life, in the mix of everything going on, has been pretty good. I have been playing matchmaker and have gotten my two best friends hooked up! They have been dating for about a month now, and I love watching two people I love begin to fall in love. We have double dated to hockey games, bowling, sushi... and it is just amazing to look at that, and remember my DH and I several years ago. It reminds me of why and how I fell in love with him.

LOVE is an amazing thing and for sure has been a big part of my life recently. I have felt Love all around. I have a truly amazing husband, some pretty stellar friends, and a huge group of women who have supported me in my PCOS and my IF journey. I haven't felt this loved my entire life!

Laughter. This is truly the greatest medicine and healer of all. Though my laughter recently has been coupled with a pretty grotesque cough, I think that is why I recovered as quickly as I did. Through laughter, I have been able to get over a very nasty Flu and chest cold. One big reason for falling in love with my DH is how often he makes me laugh!!!

Infertility. This has brought me the most knowledge and new coping skills. New friends and realization that others don't belong in my life. This has brought me closer to my DH, and at the same time has let us fall to our knees together desperate and in tears. This journey has been crazy, and I know it is still going to get crazier. My journey will never end... and I will always be growing, learning and loving.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't commented on your blog in awhile and just want to let you know that I think about you all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!