Sunday, August 7, 2011

August 8, 2011 who am I?!

Just who is this person I've been this past week? Smiling, laughing, getting out of the house, talking to friends, going on dates with DH??????

Don't get me wrong, I feel great about it--I'm just confused as to what happened. Where did this peace come from? I feel so blessed to have this peace of mind lately, I sure hope I don't jinx myself. DH and I got to go to the state fair last night with one of my gf's and MIL, FIL, and stepson! It was like back in the dating years SO MUCH FUN! Stepson went with DH to a booth, picked out a bracelet and said can I buy this for momma Amy? I was in shock! He came over placed it in my hand and gave me the biggest kiss... he was so sweet. Wanted to be in my lap, giving me big hugs and singing songs...it was the greatest feeling. I sure wish we saw him more, but I treasure the time we do get with him. Went and bought him some school clothes today, don't know if his mom will give them to him but it felt great getting them and we chatted about what it would be like to one day be buying our own child clothes and sending them off to school!

I finished my Clomid...no side effects this time! Crazy! Grateful!
I've had a lot of CM for two days now, I was telling DH maybe I ovulate earlier than I thought due to seeing this discharge and having sharp, sharp pains?? Maybe every time I get my follicle scan, my RE tells me I've already ovulated (he says a day or two before) but I'm thinking quite possibly 5 or 6 days before he thinks?? Could this even be possible? I guess I need to do some more research on that. I feel good about this month (so far) and I like to say "third time's a charm!" But even if it doesn't happen, as for right now, I'm okay with that. I just wish I could speed up time and get through O time and 2ww faster. But what ttc woman doesn't right????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Ticker!