Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2, 2011 Quick update:

Figured I would take a few minutes to update since my last VERY DEPRESSING blog.

I guess I really needed a day to just vomit every bit of depression, sadness, frustration and anger...because I woke up the next day soooo refreshed. It was freaky! I actually went to an amusement park with my DH, MIL and stepson! I got to sit and talk to MIL while stepson and DH went on all of the kiddie rides. Oh, I spewed my depression and she just listened and supported me! It felt soooooo good. I was totally surprised that I even got out of the house that day! And I've been out every day since (except today, I actually feel exhausted and went back to sleep after lunch and just now woke up.) Had our God children over and they'll be over to stay the night again tomorrow...

I am very perplexed though, because AF was only 3 days long. Never, ever in my life have I had a short period. Not once. The shortest it has ever been is six days and sometimes lasted up to 8 weeks and sometimes didn't show up for months!!! But, never has it come and then gone in 3 days. Nuts!
It was kind of heavy, with clots (TMI sorry...) but then was done just as fast as it showed up. Some say oh, it could be pregnancy!!! And I say naw, maybe the Clomid is just making my period the way it should have been all these years? I was sure glad to only have AF stay for 3 days though!
Starting the Clomid again today (have that thought deeeep in the back of my head saying, don't take it, what if you are pregnant?!) So to ease my mind, I'm going to send DH to the drug store to pick up a test and the Clomid at the same time....I'll test, if negative--which it will be--I'll feel better about taking my Clomid.

I wanted to take the time to thank my readers for such amazing support. I still can't believe that perfect strangers can be so encouraging, supportive and pray for you. I hope I lend as much support to those of you going through IF as well. I am very blessed, and very lucky to have each of you. I'm not sure I can get through those really rough times without hearing that "ding" on my phone, looking at it and realizing I have an email from one of you commenting so kindly on my blog. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Well, that is all for now.


1 comment:

  1. I am happy to see that your are more positive in yourself by going out and talking to your MIL...it helps that you have someone to talk to personally...good luck on POAS..and if BFN..sticky vibes for another round of clomid

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!