Sunday, November 27, 2011

9 years old...

If this post doesn't make sense, please refer to July 29th's post.

My firstborn turns 9 today. I can't believe its been that long.
Happy 9th Birthday little one. I love you and always will. I hope today, wherever you are, that you feel so special and all of your wishes come true. I hope to see you again some day. I can't tell you how much I love you and miss you every single day. You have grown into a beautiful, very smart and loving little girl.
You are an amazing little soul and I'll never stop loving you. Ever.
Happy Birthday baby girl.

Not going to hold back the tears today. I'm allowed to cry, right?





3 comments:

  1. Yes you are allowed to cry, sis. I know how much you miss your kids. I hope one day you will be able to see them again. I hold out hope for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears just suddenly came flowing down as I read this post. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 9th Birthday to your little girl. I hope one day you get to meet her.

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!