Thursday, November 10, 2011

Treats! Oh, yummy Treats!

I was browsing on www.pinterest.com, and found a cute, fun, cheap dessert!
S'mores Crescent Rolls!
I did my own version, added my own touch!
Takes about five mins prep time, and ten minutes to bake.
Thought I'd share, since everyone here loved them....
and when doesn't a girl love a yummy chocolate-filled treat when we're feeling Bloated and Blue?

You'll need :
1 can of crescent rolls
1cup chocolate chips
1cup mini marshmallows
8 jumbo marsh mallows
Chocolate syrup to drizzle with
Toothpicks

Bake to follow directions on crescent roll can.

lay out rolls, add some marshmallows and chocolate chips, and roll up (be sure to close sides as marshmallows will melt and spill out the sides)

Bake as directed.

While Baking, take jumbo mallows and stick em' with a fork and slightly roast/burn them with the flame from your stove, set on a plate to the side.
Take Crescents out, use a spatula to move to desired dish, pin jumbo mallows with toothpicks and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Voila! YUUUMMMM
here are some pictures of mine I made tonight:






If any of you readers make them, let me know how you liked them!

2 comments:

  1. I love crescent rolls and love smores...hmmm! May have to try these out soon! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!