Wednesday, November 30, 2011

5 years old...

Happy 5th Birthday little stepson!
I love you more and more every day!
I remember when I first met you at your mommy's house when you were still a baby. It's been wonderful to watch you grow and learn. You're a beautiful little soul and a handsome little boy just like your daddy.
I'm sad that I don't see you often, but so glad for the fun times we do have! I am so happy your daddy got to talk to you today! He called me and told me and I could hear the smile in his voice. I hope you were able to give your mommy your special art project you made for her when she was in the hospital. You did so great on that! I love you so much and can't wait to take you back to the amusement park and do some more artwork with you.
Love always, Mama Amy!



Today has been a pretty good day. We had our Godchildren yesterday and today, so they spent the night. We decided to blindfold them yesterday and surprise them with a trip to the amusement park! They were told we were taking them to the wild wild west over the mountains, they fell for it!!!! We took the long route (down the street) and DH said he needed to stop to use the bathroom (we were really parking at the amusement park) and we took them out of the car and took off their blindfolds and it was so fun to see the looks on their faces!!! We all had such a good time. DH is at work today, so its just been me, the god kids, and my friend (their mother). We got online and registered her sister for her baby registry (yes, yet another baby due around the new year, sigh.) That was fun, and the kids have been rolling around the back yard, picking oranges and playing with the puppies all day! Just finished bathing them, then I will be ordering pizza for dinner and taking them home. After dinner, DH and I have a date at the mall to pick out some things for our future kitchen and some Christmas Gifts!

I'll update more soon, have a good hump day everyone! *wink, wink!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Ticker!