Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Psychic Prediction

There has been a lot of talk going around the closed groups on facebook and TTC forums that I am a member of. They say this lady named Cheri does psychic predictions and she's been spot on with most of these ladies when it comes to TTC and pregnancy. I thought about it for a while and thought why not? It was all in good humor and gave me something to look forward to in the next couple of days.


Now, I don't really believe in this stuff and think it is somewhat silly, but had the extra time and a few extra bucks, so why not? Might be fun.


I made my twelve dollar payment and emailed her "My name is Amy, and this would be a TTC prediction."

Here is what I got back three days later:


Hi Amy
I am really sorry to feel what you have been up against in your life. Sounds like your plate is full and your unsure of how to clean it off....This might not mean much, but I care about you. You have so much to give people and in return you dont seem to get as much back. I am sorry to hear that.

They are showing me a BOY and they link him to OCTOBER so this is either the birth month, conceive month, or the month you find out in. I am sensing a lot of depression in your life which could be negatively affecting your ttc efforts...take a deep breath and try and do an emotional cleanse. I can walk you through it if you like.

When it comes to your son, hes about getting things right and doing it himself. You can tell he would rather watch you do it first, and then be able to do it on his own the next time. hes always good with being able to watch something being done and then mimicking what he has seen. You will find him to always enjoy social activities and always asking  you to take him out. Whether it is to a park or to a kids drop in program, hes always going to love being around other kids his age.

They show him being very protective of you. Always standing by you when he thinks that your feeling upset. Willing to tell someone to leave you alone if he thinks that your mad at them. its always really cute when he does that especially if you are just fine. Even as an adult you will find him to always remain close to home. No more than a thirty minute drive from where you live and is always wanting to come one day a week to have family dinner. Always the one to reach out to you, always offering to help you run errands, You can always count on him to be there when you need him.

When it comes to career paths, they show him working as a Police Officer. I do get the impression that his job is very intense and fast paced.

When it comes to marriage I see him closer to 29. They will have two girls of their own.

Let me know if you have any questions. 
Best Wishes,
Cheri

WOW! LITTLE DOES SHE KNOW THAT DH'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY IS FULL OF LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS! And for her to know of my depression was interesting. She also was right on with the part where I give and give and don't seem to get much in return... I've even been told that I was a doormat. October? Well, that is last month...so according to her, I am either pregnant right now and should find out in about ten days, or will conceive, find out or give birth in October 2012. I googled that and if my body sticks to this cycle schedule and I succesfully ovulate each month, I'd conceive around the very end of January and the baby would be due on our Wedding anniversary! Neat huh? 
Yeah, I'm not going to say she's right. It was all in good fun, and innocent humor. 
It would just freak me out if everything she said did come to fruition. 

For now I'll take the smiles, and laughter that DH and I enjoyed while reading her prediction. 

If you're interested on a prediction on love, finances, pregnancy, family, TTC or anything,

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to find out how accurate she was!! :) good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cool. I think I would like to do it but am afraid of the answer. My sister had a medium party and I will never ever forget what the medium said to me. He said that I will never have a kid that I will have to adopt and it will be a boy.

    So did you watch the little couple, the end was so sad, they had a beaten look on their faces.

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!