Saturday, November 26, 2011

Liebster Blog Award!!!



Just in time for the holiday season, there is some serious blog love circulating the blogosphere!


Liebster is a German word which means "dearest" or "beloved." It is also used to refer to as someone's "favorite" and the idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers that deserve more recognition and encouragement. So, this award is to share with those blogs that you love to love... you know... the ones that you can't wait to see a new post from because some how, some way, the blogger seems to always put words to things in a way that touch deeply to the core of us. 


Yesterday, I was honored to have received this from Lady Bug of  myjourneytoconception! Thank you so much, I feel humbled and grateful!


Just as much as I wanted to keep the award for myself, there are certain rules that are to be followed:
  • Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  • Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Copy and paste the award on your blog
  • Hope that the people you've sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
I've been following and reading a ton of blogs and I am very grateful for each and every one that I read, for your experiences, emotions, and words help me understand that I am not alone and help me learn new things. I can only pick five so here you are:
  • Browning2222 from itistime you've truly become an inspiration and IF sister that I'll forever be grateful for. Your gift in the mail will forever be so special to me and you will be an amazing mother to your triplets!
  • Jess at mynotesonttcandlife I'm always so grateful for your encouraging words and spark of hope you always give me when I'm feeling my lowest. Someday we will both get our BFP!
  • Kelli (Cinderella Wore Glass Slippers) at beforetheclockstrikestwelve You're such a strong and inspirational woman who is an amazing supporter to me! 
  • Liz at ttcandcookin who has given me a ton of hope, and Its been fun following her journey now that she is blessed with what we are all aiming for: a child, a family!
  • Baby Hopes at chasingourstork it is always inspirational to come home and read your blog...I'm so happy for you and your future as a mother!
Congratulations, Thank you so much for everything!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! You are such a sweetheart!!! Sending much love and hoping your little one(s) is(are!) on the way to you very, very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Amy! I love reading your blog and it is full of information about things I never knew before. I will keep commenting as I always do.

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!