Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Looking up.

Things are starting to look up again. After side jobs for a year after being laid off and on unemployment, my dear dear husband is finally working again for good! He starts Thursday! He's back into his favorite profession. Working with animals! He'll be working at an upscale, lavish location... and has tons of room to grow in the company! They loved him! He applied yesterday, interviewed today and out of 25 candidates, and 25 voters, he got 25 out of 25 votes! Every one loved him and his experience! The company says they look forward to working with him and learning from HIM! How neat is that?

Just so happens a local school called me today to ask if I'd like to tour the campus to pursue the new career I'm looking into. I'm excited to tour soon, but not sure if I should work first and slowly ease back into school? I'm excited for the future though!

On a sad note though, this means DH can't attend his son's 5th birthday party that his ex is hosting, because he will work weekends. He feels just awful, and I understand. I hope his ex isn't too upset about this, but I'm sure she'll understand. I'm at a loss if I should go or not now... I don't know what to do.

On the baby making front, we're not sure really what is going on with my body, but I sure hope things get figured out soon. For now we are just enjoying each other and falling in love even more. Thinking about picking up medicated and monitored cycles again around the new year, but we'll see how things are by then. I know we'll know the time is right when it is here. I'm pretty sure af is on her way. I feel nausea, cramping and very emotional. It should be CD30 today so we'll see.

Looking forward to the future!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your husband...that's great news!!Sounds as though you have lots to look forward to! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about your husband's new job :) Things are definately looking up for you. As for your baby making ordeal, I'm praying that the treatments you are getting will help make it happen.

    ReplyDelete

Cycle Ticker!