Sunday, June 12, 2011

June 11, 2011


Today was actually a pretty good day! My DH is probably the best man I know. He made BBQ ribs, corn on the cob, and salad and invited our friends over for board games. This game provided tons and tons of laughs! Much needed-- He just knew I needed to get out of my head. I had such a blast! I haven't seen anyone since my ankle break and I'm becoming more nervous about the u/s in three days. Only two more sleeps and it will be here!

I forgot to mention, last night--I fell :( I bruised up my "good leg"... poor DH feels he can't leave me alone for a second now :( Hard for a pretty independent woman here!
anywho------

I've been totally analyzing every little thing about my body. I notice every little pain in my stomach, I touch my belly and think I felt something. I have somewhat tender bbs. I think I am just going crazy! I trust that my mind will calm down very soon and things will get easier as I learn more and am able to understand more about the process of treatments.

My fingers are crossed that I'll show follicles that measure well, and a healthy thick lining at this u/s.....
*baby dust, baby dust!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Ticker!