Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13, 2011 THE ULTRASOUND




So this morning was our follow up ultrasound! OMGOSH, DH and I did not sleep at all last night! We got about four hours-we were both so anxious.

So I get myself in these stirrups with ease! GO ME! A Resident came in to shadow my doctor, and a nurse was also present. DH sat in my wheelchair and stared at the screen....

First, my Dr. was like, ok--what is that fluid?! I was like what fluid? He turned the screen and showed me that there was fluid in my cervical area that he didn't know why it was there. His end result to that was that he thinks it was CM. (read notes on the side of this blog to understand abbreviations) He then went on to my uterus...that checked out great! No abnormalities, no tumors... looks healthy. Then onto ovaries... finished up and I asked him "What are the follicles measuring at?" He said there are none. My heart instantly sank...but then he said "because it looks like you're past ovulation, you're on CD 17, so you probably ovulated yesterday or the day before! I was like WOOHOOO! I ovulated!

Of course, because implantation takes place about 6-7 days after conception, you can't know if you are pregnant this soon...as HCG levels rise after the fertilized egg attaches to the uterine wall.
*CAN YOU TELL I RESEARCH A LOT?!*

Well, doc is sending me for a progesterone level check on Friday...get those results on Monday. He said if nothings happened, then he wants DH to get tested, and give me a HSG test where they insert dye and check my uterus and fallopian tubes for blockages. Step by step, right???

So now I'm in my dreaded 2ww. I won't take a HPT until around the 22nd which would be CD 26....I already feel nauseous, dizzy, and tired for two days now--but then again I read into every little thing!

I don't think I'm going to blog every single day--just because I don't want to stress about it and think about it constantly. I want to be relaxed as much as possible. I most definitely will blog if something happens, or something is on my mind!

I have faith, I have hope. I pray. Fingers and toes crossed...wishbones, dandelions, shooting stars, first star I see tonight, and birthday candles: it's time to do your job!

**STICKY VIBES, STICKY VIBES**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Ticker!