Friday, June 10, 2011

June 3, 2011 Day 3 on Clomid




Today has been okay. Lots more bloating, feels kind of weird... Yoga seems to ease it a bit. I did a lot more research and studied some forums and decided I wanted to start taking baby aspirin, drinking raspberry leaf tea, and continue my prenatals. I heard good things about this combo when TTC. Robert went to the store to pick it all up. I forgot to mention that I've been working on losing weight these past few weeks... good thing I started, because this also helps with PCOS. I've lost 14 lbs so far. Low Carb diet, and lots more activity. I'm still hopeful, I think I may have become obsessed with google though.
I'm still Bd'ing (baby dancing) every other night even though I know that I couldn't have o'ed (ovulated) yet.... I am looking forward to my follow up ultrasound on the 13th to tell me if any follies are there to see if I'm ovulating. I pray that this will be a month where its successful ovulation.

You know, I was just thinking... how simple life seemed way back when. The funny things that take up rent in our heads as we grow up. Ovulation, cycles, cervical mucus. Jeez, how times have changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cycle Ticker!